"We have found the opportunity through Inspiration Ministries to express not just our feelings but also the words that the Holy Spirit puts in our hearts to share with others. I see I.M. as a channel of communication between the church...read more
December, Issue 11
Letter from the Editor
What a year it has been! If 2012 is any indication of what God is planning to do in 2013 and beyond, we better hold on to our Holy Ghost hats. The fact that you are reading the eleventh edition of the Inspiration Ministries Newsletter is a miracle in itself. Hallelujah! Let us give glory to the living and risen King, Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. We ask for your continual prayers as
the Lord builds upon the foundation of this ministry, and you can be sure that you are in our prayers because we know that we cannot do this without you.
This month marks a year now that I have been outside the prison walls, and if you have been a part of this journey you have read about the wonders of God and the provision He makes when the vision for ministry is His. As I transferred to and from a few institutions, people would ask me, “Hey Foster, is Inspiration Ministries still going?” I always responded the same way, “Of course, this is God’s idea, not mine.” So here we are celebrating the greatest gift God ever gave us in His Son while rejoicing over the miracles He has made so abundantly clear.
- The Inspiration Ministries Newsletter started with a mailing list of 75 men in February, but it is now distributed to a mailing list of 800 men and women in over 50 institutions in the United States.
- The Cupbearer Café is celebrating eight months of successful business while being debt free heading into the New Year.
- Inspiration Fellowship has begun its worship services in downtown Auburn every other Thursday where we have seen people give their lives to the Lord. Hallelujah!
- We have a men’s prayer group on Mondays, women’s fellowship on Wednesdays, and live music every Friday and Saturday night.
- Inspiration was approved in September to distribute newsletters and minster in the DeKalb County Jail (even an ex-con like me).
This is just the beginning, Brothers and Sisters, and I encourage you to be inspired knowing that God is always going to do as He says and His promises never fail. The Inspiration team is praying for you constantly and together we have the opportunity to transform our communities and compounds in the name of Jesus Christ.Do not grow weary in doing good, Brethren, for today is the day of salvation and it is the year of jubilee. Let the Lord be praised and lifted high!
Be inspired to worship,
Andrew L. Foster
Inspiration Ministries INC, Director
The Cupbearer Café, Owner
- Letter from the Editor, by Andrew Foster
- After God’s Own Heart, by Kirsten Heiniger
- Having an Effective Ministry, by Dan Evans
- Where are We Now, by Anthony Ponds
- Beauty in Being Broken, by James Summers
- Perfect Time to Develop, by Artrellus Jones
- The Prayers of a Saint, by Robert Miller
- A Christmas Message, by John Kuhle
- Recognizing the Voice of the Holy Spirit, by Christopher Bachman
- Three Powerful Things, by Wilson González